COVID- 19 Safety At Azra Aesthetics Clinic in Southampton
In line with the latest Government recommendations, we provide our clients with a COVID-safe experience including social distancing, enhanced salon hygiene, the wearing of masks and visors, and regular hand sanitising.
To help us provide the best possible service it would be helpful if you could please complete the booking forms in the appointment confirmation email. This should take no more than a few minutes to complete.
This will enable us to be aware of any previous treatments you have undertaken, medical history, allergies and any overall health care issues.
There is a separate form for COVID-19 pre-screening.
Please note, you cannot attend your appointment unless all 3 forms are complete.
Please be assured your data will be held in accordance with UK Medical Law.
If you have any symptoms of COVID19, please call us to reschedule/cancel your appointment.
COVID 19 policy:
- We urge that all patients and prospective patients be familiar with the latest UK Government guidelines on COVID-19.
- Please attend your appointment alone.
- Please do not arrive early as waiting areas are limited and ideally shouldn’t be used. Arrive no longer than 5 minutes before your appointment.
- Please wear a face covering/face mask to your appointment.
- Please use alcohol hand gel on arrival to the clinic and maintain social distancing.
- Your temperature will be checked on arrival.
- Please do not touch any surfaces.
- Your practitioner will guide you during your appointment.
- Clinic room and surfaces will be thoroughly cleaned between patients.
- We ask that you wait in your car if you can. We will then call you to come to the clinic. If your appointment time approaches and you have not been called please come to the clinic.